Transferring retiring allowances (severance pay)

This is an amount you receive on or after retirement from an office or employment in recognition of long service. It includes payment for unused sick leave and amounts you receive for loss of office or employment, whether as a payment of damages or a payment under an order or judgment of a tribunal.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: