Registered plans administrators
This site provides information for plan administrators, their consultants and other tax professionals on topics and services relating to deferred income plans.
Annual rates for the MP, DB, RRSP, DPSP, and TFSA limits and the YMPE .
Deferred income plans
- Registered Pension Plans (RPPs)
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)
- Registered Disability Savings Plans (RDSPs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans and Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRSPs/RRIFs)
- Registered Investments (RIs)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans, Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plans (DPSPs/SUBPs)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Pooled Registered Pension Plans (PRPPs)
Let us inform you
When you subscribe to our electronic mailing list, we'll notify you by email when important new information is added to the Registered Plans Web site.
Forms and publications
Other useful links
- Pension supervisory authorities
- Canadian Association of Pension Supervisory Authorities (CAPSA)
- Statistics Canada
For deductibility and reporting issues, you should refer to the appropriate contacts at the CRA directory.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: