PRPP related forms and publications



Use Form RC###-CA unless your pension supervisory authority has a joint form with the Canada Revenue Agency. If so, you should use the appropriate joint RC### form.


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: