RC364 Application to Register a Plan as a Pooled Registered Pension Plan

Notice to the reader

Use the appropriate RC364 form if your pension supervisory authority has a joint form with the Canada Revenue Agency. If not, you should use Form RC364-CA.

For best results, download and open this form in Adobe Reader. See General information for details.

You can view this form in:

PDF rc364-12e.pdf
PDF fillable/saveable rc364-fill-12e.pdf

Last update: 2013-02-18

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: