Old Age Security

The Old Age Security (OAS) pension is a monthly payment you can get if you are 65 and older.

In most cases, Service Canada will be able to automatically enroll you for the OAS pension. Service Canada will inform you if you have been automatically enrolled.

You may have to apply for the Old Age Security pension if we do not have enough information to enroll you automatically.

Where you can get help

If you have general questions about Old Age Security or specific questions about your application, contact us.

Page feedback
Did you find what you were looking for?

If not, tell us why below:

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.

Thank you for your feedback.

Page details

Date modified: