Services and information
Current rates for customs duties and tariffs.
Excise duties imposed on beer, wine, spirits, tobacco products and cannabis products in Canada.
Excise taxes imposed on fuel-inefficient vehicles, automobile air conditioners, and certain petroleum products.
Application of the air travellers security charge.
How the softwood lumber products export charge applies, register to export, calculate the export charge, and file.
How to apply for a licence, register for the stamping regime, calculate the duty, and file a return.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- What you need to know about Customs Controlled Areas
- Information for People Detained Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- NEXUS: Information and Application Form
- Returning to Canada?
- L15 - Application for Licence under the Provisions of the Excise Tax Act
- L1 - Application for Excise Duty Licence / Notice of Change of Name or Location
- L63 - Licence and Registration Application Excise Act, 2001
- L300 - Cannabis Licence Application under the Excise Act, 2001
- L301 - Registration for Cannabis Stamping Regime under the Excise Act, 2001
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: