Excise taxes, duties, and levies
Excise duties and taxes, other levies and charges, and customs duties and tariffs collected by the federal government.
Services and information
Excise duties imposed on beer, wine, spirits, tobacco products and cannabis products produced in Canada.
Excise taxes imposed on fuel-inefficient vehicles, automobile air conditioners, and certain petroleum products.
Information on the fuel charge under the Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act.
Application of the air travellers security charge.
Current rates for customs duties and tariffs.
How the softwood lumber products export charge applies, register to export, calculate the export charge, and file.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Air Travellers Security Charge Act
- Customs Act (Part V.I)
- Excise Act
- Excise Act, 2001
- Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act
- L15, Application for Licence under the Provisions of the Excise Tax Act
- L1, Application for Excise Duty Licence / Notice of Change of Name or Location
- L63, Licence and Registration Application Excise Act, 2001
- L300, Cannabis Licence Application under the Excise Act, 2001
- L301, Registration for Cannabis Stamping Regime under the Excise Act, 2001
- L400, Fuel Charge Registration
- L400-1, Fuel Charge Registration Schedule
- L400-2, Fuel Charge Registration Schedule – Road Carrier
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: