Ways to submit your complaint

Emergency response to COVID-19

Due to COVID-19 measures, we have limited access to mailed complaints and our response times may be lengthened. If possible, please submit your complaint online.

Authorizing a representative

If you're representing the complainant, or want to authorize a representative, please submit your complaint by mail or fax.

Do you have questions or need help?

If you need help completing the forms above, please call 1-866-586-3839 or 1-613-221-3109 (outside of Canada and the United States)*.

* Please note that we accept collect calls.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: