Forward Regulatory Plan: Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
A forward regulatory plan is a public list or description of anticipated regulatory changes or actions that a department intends to bring forward or undertake in a specified time frame. It is intended to give consumers, business, other stakeholders and trading partners greater opportunity to inform the development of regulations and to plan for the future. It should be noted that this forward regulatory plan will be adjusted and updated over time as Treasury Board's operating environment also changes over time.
This plan provides information on planned and potential regulatory initiatives that Treasury Board expects to bring forward over the next two years. It also identifies public consultation opportunities and a departmental contact point for each regulatory initiative.
- Forward Regulatory Plan: 2018–20 New
- Forward Regulatory Plan: 2017–19
- Forward Regulatory Plan: 2016–18
- Forward Regulatory Plan: 2015–17
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Government-Wide Administrative Burden Baseline Counts
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: