2014 Public Service Employee Survey
The Public Service Employee Survey is led by the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, in collaboration with Statistics Canada. This survey has been conducted every three years since 1999. It measures federal government employees' opinions about their engagement, leadership, workforce and workplace.
The last survey was conducted in 2014. A total of 182,165 employees in 93 federal departments and agencies responded to the survey, for a response rate of 71.4%.
- Results for the Public Service, Departments and Agencies by question
- Results for the Public Service, Departments and Agencies by theme
- Distribution of respondents by demographic characteristics
- Open datasets
- Highlights of results
- Summary Report
- Focus Series
- 2014 Public Service Employee Survey: Frequently asked questions
- Comparison of 2014, 2011 and 2008 PSES questions
- Participating departments and agencies
- Description, data sources and methodology
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: