2017 Public Service Employee Survey
The 2017 Public Service Employee Survey was conducted from to . The Public Service Employee Survey was led by the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, in collaboration with Statistics Canada. This comprehensive survey measured federal government employees’ opinions about their engagement, leadership, workforce, workplace, workplace well-being and compensation.
A total of 174,544 employees in 86 federal departments and agencies responded to the survey, for a response rate of 61.3%.
- Results tables presented according to numerical order of questions
- Results tables presented according to people management themes
- Distribution of respondents by demographic characteristics
- Open datasets
- Highlights of results
- Summary report of results
- Focus Series
- More information about the Public Service Employee Survey
- Participating departments and agencies
- Question number concordance with past surveys
- Description, data sources and methodology
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: