2020 Public Service Employee Survey
The 2020 Public Service Employee Survey took place from to . The survey was administered by Advanis, on behalf of the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer, Treasury Board of Canada. This comprehensive survey will measure federal government employees’ opinions about their engagement, leadership, workforce, workplace, workplace well-being and compensation.
A total of 188,786 employees in 87 federal departments and agencies responded to the 2020 Public Service Employee Survey, for a response rate of 61%.
- Results tables presented according to numerical order of questions
- Results tables presented according to people management themes
- Open datasets
- Highlights of results
- More information about the Public Service Employee Survey
- Participating departments and agencies
- Question number concordance with past surveys
- Distribution of respondents by demographic characteristics
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: