Organization Structure - Canadian Heritage
The Department of Canadian Heritage reports to the Minister of Canadian Heritage, The Honourable Pablo Rodriguez.
The different programs and activities of Sport, Official Languages, Diversity and Inclusion, as well as Youth report to the following ministers:
- The Honourable Ginette Petitpas Taylor, Minister of Official Languages and Minister responsible for the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.
- The Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Housing and Diversity and Inclusion.
- The Honourable Marci Ien, Minister for Women and Gender Equality and Youth.
- The Honourable Pascale St-Onge, Minister of Sport and Minister responsible for the Economic Development Agency of Canada for the Regions of Quebec.
- Isabelle Mondou, Deputy Minister of Canadian Heritage;
- Mala Khanna, Associate Deputy Minister.
Consult the Canadian Heritage organizational chart (PDF version, 11 KB).
Our programs and services are offered across Canada with 16 points of service, including regional offices in Moncton, Montréal, Toronto, Winnipeg and Vancouver.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: