Community Cultural Action Fund — Development of Official Language Communities
Labour disruptions impact at Canadian Heritage
The Government of Canada and the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) have reached a tentative agreement, ending the strike affecting many public service members. There may still be some service impacts over the next few weeks.
The Community Cultural Action Fund supports and strengthens the cultural, artistic and heritage expressions of official-language minority communities. Funding is typically provided to organizations in the form of contributions or grants.
Who can apply
Eligible organizations include:
- Canadian not-for-profit institutions and organizations; and
- provincial and territorial government organizations.
Eligible expenditures include, but are not limited to:
- implementation costs to help ensure the long-term development of official-language minority communities in the area of arts, culture and heritage.
The following expenditures are not eligible: capital projects; operation of organizations; regular coordination, networking and strategic planning; needs analyses and research; professional training; and activities with an international scope.
When an application deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday, it is extended to the following working day.
How to apply
Applicants are required to:
- review the Application Guidelines; and
- Fill out and send us the Community Life – Cultural Community Action Fund – Application form (PDF version) and submit the required documentation.
Department of Canadian Heritage
Official Languages Support Programs
15 Eddy Street, 7th Floor
- 1-866-811-0055 (toll-free)
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (ET).
Guides and help
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: