The Operation HONOUR Manual
This page has been archived on the Web
The Operation HONOUR Manual was issued as interim policy guidance. It has been superseded by DAOD-9005-1, Sexual Misconduct Response.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- Chapter 1 - Overview
- Chapter 2 - Understanding sexual misconduct
- Chapter 3 - Guidance for responding to incidents or allegations
- Chapter 4 - Support
- Chapter 5 - Prevention of sexual misconduct
- Chapter 6 - Tools and resources
- Annex A - Glossary
- Annex B - Orders, policies and directives
- Date modified: