Internal Audit carries out this responsibility by conducting review, assurance audit and special audit engagements and by providing advice and consulting services to the department in the areas of risk management, governance and comptrollership. These engagements touch on all of the major program areas in the department while focusing on areas of highest risk.
To promote transparency, internal audit budgets and major activities are reported to Canadians through the annual Departmental Report on Plans and Priorities, and all approved internal audit reports are proactively posted to the departmental website.
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. To access archived reports not appearing on this webpage, please refer to the Government of Canada Publications Catalogue.
- Progress Report on the Implementation of the Management Action Plan of the Audit of Accounts Receivable Phase I - June 2017
- Audit of Infrastructure – Enabling Accessibility Fund - June 2017
- Audit of the Management and Administration of Canada’s International Social Security Agreements – March 2017
- Review of the Control Framework for the Management of Social Infrastructure Funding – March 2017
- Audit of Accounts Receivable phase I – Governance, Establishment, Monitoring and Reporting
- Audit of Occupational Health and Safety
- Audit of the Management and Delivery of the Social Insurance Number Program
- Audit of Canada Pension Plan Disability Program – Benefits authorization and payment
- Audit of Recourse Management
- Department Audit Committee 2014-2015 annual report
- Consolidated Statement of Administrative Costs Charged to the CPP Account by ESDC, March 31, 2015
- Audit of the Departmental Control Framework for the Management of Personal Information (Privacy)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: