About the Wage Earner Protection Program (WEPP)
You may be eligible to receive a payment under the Wage Earner Protection Program Act if:
- your employer has filed for bankruptcy, is subject to receivership, or another WEPP qualifying insolvency proceeding, such as:
- you have lost your job and your employer owes you wages, vacation pay, termination pay or severance pay
A trustee or receiver will be named to handle your former employer’s bankruptcy, receivership, or other WEPP qualifying insolvency proceeding file.
You will need to file a proof of claim with the trustee or receiver as soon as possible.
Please select the following which applies to you:
I am an employee
- For individuals whose employer is bankrupt or subject to a receivership or other WEPP qualifying insolvency proceeding: WEPP for an employee
I am a trustee or receiver
- For persons appointed to settle the affairs of an insolvent entity: WEPP for trustees or receivers
I am a third party
- For organizations or individuals issuing payments to a WEPP recipient: WEPP for a third party
- Date modified: