We are working to deliver passports as quickly as we can. Due to high volume, processing times are longer than usual. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing plus mail time if you apply in person at a passport site, and 9 weeks plus mail time if you apply by mail or at a Service Canada Centre.
Service Canada provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits.
Sign in to access Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D) and Old Age Security (OAS).
Services and information
Employment Insurance benefits and leave information for workers, families, fishers and sickness, as well as how to apply and submit a report.
Apply, get information on the CPP, Canada Pension Plan-Disability, OAS pension and related benefits, the Canadian retirement income calculator and retirement planning.
Apply for a SIN, what to do in case of loss or theft of a SIN and information for employees and employers.
Applying for a passport, processing times, service locations, and find out what to do if your passport is lost, stolen or damaged.
Quarterly tax-free credit to offset some or all of the GST or HST paid by lower income Canadians.
Taxable cash grant and how to apply.
File a claim for unpaid wages or other monies when your employer declares bankruptcy or is subject to a receivership.
Find federal, provincial and territorial programs and services in one convenient location.
A list of services offered by Service Canada.
Service changes due to COVID-19
We urge you not to visit Service Canada Centres unless absolutely necessary.
Ask us to help you with the following programs by using eServiceCanada:
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) benefits
- Social Insurance Numbers (SIN)
- Veterans Affairs Canada Services
We will call you back within 2 business days.
About Service Canada
- Social media terms and conditions
- Fraud Awareness and Reporting
- Programs and policy development
What COVID-19 information do you need?
- Find out if you can travel to Canada
- Testing and quarantine requirements
- Vaccinated travellers entering Canada
- Travelling within Canada
- Compassionate exemptions
- Foreign workers coming to Canada
- Passport services
- About the COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- How to get your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- Using your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccines overview
- Getting a vaccine or a booster
- Authorized vaccines
- Vaccine safety and possible side effects
- Income support
- Health and safety
- Additional economic and financial support
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: