Service Canada provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits.
Sign in to access Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D) and Old Age Security (OAS).
Services and information
Financial support for individuals and businesses during the pandemic.
Employment Insurance benefits and leave information for workers, families, fishers and sickness, as well as how to apply and submit a report.
Apply, get information on the CPP, Canada Pension Plan-Disability, OAS pension and related benefits, the Canadian retirement income calculator and retirement planning.
Apply for a SIN, what to do in case of loss or theft of a SIN and information for employees and employers.
Applying for a passport, processing times, service locations, and find out what to do if your passport is lost, stolen or damaged.
Quarterly tax-free credit to offset some or all of the GST or HST paid by lower income Canadians.
Taxable cash grant and how to apply.
File a claim for unpaid wages or other monies when your employer declares bankruptcy or is subject to a receivership.
Find federal, provincial and territorial programs and services in one convenient location.
A list of services offered by Service Canada.
COVID-19: Service Canada Centres
You do not need to go to a Service Canada Centre for service.
Complete a service request form online. A Service Canada officer will call you back within 2 business days. If your request cannot be completed over the phone, you will be offered an appointment to visit a Service Canada Centre.
Read the full Service Canada Centres notice.
About Service Canada
- Social media terms and conditions
- Fraud Awareness and Reporting
- Programs and policy development
The Honourable Ahmed Hussen
Minister of Families, Children and Social Development
The Honourable Adam Vaughan
Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Families, Children and Social Development (Housing)
Senior Associate Deputy Minister of Employment and Social Development and Chief Operating Officer for Service Canada
What COVID-19 information do you need?
- Mandatory hotel stopover
- Use ArriveCAN to enter Canada
- What to do after you've arrived in Canada
- How to use ArriveCAN
- Check requirements for entering Canada
- Your privacy and ArriveCAN
- Additional questions about ArriveCAN
- Find out if you can travel to Canada
- Travel restrictions in Canada
- Quarantine and isolation for travellers
- Compassionate exemptions
- Registration of Canadians Abroad service
- Check if you have been exposed during recent travel
- I am a Canadian travelling abroad and I need support. Who can I contact?
- I am a traveller trying to return home to Canada. How do I get financial support while abroad?
- Income support
- Health and safety
- Prevention and vaccines
- Risks and spread
- Symptoms and treatment
- Reduce COVID-19 in your community
- What can I do to care for my mental and physical health?
- Drug and medical device supply monitoring
- For clinical trial sponsors
- Additional economic and financial support
- Support for businesses
- Avoiding layoffs, rehiring employees and creating new jobs
- Financial support, loans and access to credit
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) interest-free loans
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP)
- Loan Guarantee for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Co-Lending Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund
- Mid-Market Financing Program
- Mid-Market Guarantee and Financing Program
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF)
- Additional support by sector
- Provincial and territorial support
- Self-employed individuals
- Indigenous businesses
- Support for sectors
- Agriculture and agri-food
- Aquaculture and fisheries
- Cultural, heritage and sport
- Organizations helping Canadians
- Vulnerable populations
- Indigenous organizations and communities
- About COVID-19
- E-mail updates on COVID-19
- Current confirmed number of COVID-19 cases in Canada
- More details about the cases reported in Canada
- How does it spread?
- Where can I get information specific to my province or territory?
- How governments are working together
- How can I make a difference in Canada’s COVID-19 response efforts?
- Resources for parents and children
- Resources for youth, students and young adults
- Resources for seniors and their caregivers
- Resources for Indigenous communities
- People with disabilities
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: