Service Canada provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits.
Sign in to your account to access the following services:
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
Services and information
Apply for benefits if you lose your job, are sick or injured, give birth or become a parent, are a fisher or take care of someone who’s ill. Find out how to submit an EI report.
Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement, Retirement planning.
Apply for a SIN, what to do in case of loss or theft of a SIN and information for employees and employers.
Applying for a passport, processing times, service locations, and find out what to do if your passport is lost, stolen or damaged.
Quarterly tax-free credit to offset some or all of the GST or HST paid by lower income Canadians.
Taxable cash grant and how to apply.
File a claim for unpaid wages or other monies when your employer declares bankruptcy or is subject to a receivership.
Find federal, provincial and territorial programs and services in one convenient location.
A list of services offered by Service Canada.
About Service Canada
- Social media terms and conditions
- Fraud Awareness and Reporting
- Programs and policy development
What COVID-19 information do you need?
- Find out if you can travel to Canada
- Testing and quarantine requirements
- Vaccinated travellers entering Canada
- Travelling within Canada
- Compassionate exemptions
- Foreign workers coming to Canada
- Passport services
- About the COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- How to get your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- Using your Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccines overview
- Getting a vaccine or a booster
- Authorized vaccines
- Vaccine safety and possible side effects
- Income support
- Health and safety
- Additional economic and financial support
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: