Promotional material for Financial Literacy Month
The Financial Consumer Agency of Canada developed the following material to help organizations promote Financial Literacy Month (FLM) 2019. Your collaboration is key in reaching Canadians across the country and in highlighting the importance of financial literacy.
We encourage you to use this material to spread the word about FLM in your print and digital communications:
Below are key messages and social media content you can use to promote FLM and the topics related to each weekly sub-theme.
- General messages to promote Financial Literacy Month
- Week 1 (November 3 to 9): Start with a budget
- Week 2 (November 10 to 16): Set financial goals
- Week 3 (November 17 to 23): Be a smart financial consumer
- Week 4 (November 24 to 30): Borrow money wisely
Hashtags and links
We invite you to join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #FLM2019. You can also stay informed by following FCAC on the following channels:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: