Promotional material for Financial Literacy Month
The Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) developed the following material to help organizations participate in the promotion of Financial Literacy Month (FLM) 2017. Your collaboration is key in reaching Canadians across the country and in spreading the word about the importance of financial literacy.
Download these images for use in web and social media communications to help promote FLM 2017 and your organization's financial literacy activities and events.
Download these infographics to help promote FLM 2017.
Use these articles to help promote FLM 2017.
You will find below key messages and social media content you can use to promote FLM and the topics related to each weekly sub-theme.
- General messages to promote Financial Literacy Month
- Week 1 (November 1 to 4) - Achieve financial well-being
- Week 2 (November 5 to 11) - Live within your means
- Week 3 (November 12 to 18) - Manage money for student life
- Week 4 (November 19 to 25) - Teach children about money
- Week 5 (November 26 to 30) - Know your financial rights and responsibilities
Hashtags and links
We invite you to join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #FLM2017. You can also stay informed by following FCAC on the following channels:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: