3.1.10 Summary of key messages
- 3.1.1 Reasons to save
- 3.1.2 What are you saving for?
- 3.1.3 Case study: Saving for their future
- 3.1.4 Why people don't save
- 3.1.5 Emotions, habits, behaviours and your money
- 3.1.6 How to save
- 3.1.7 Video: Why you should save and how
- 3.1.8 A savings calculator
- 3.1.9 The rules of saving
- 3.1.10 Summary of key messages
- Saving is a key step to help make sure your future is financially secure.
- A saving plan based on regular contributions will let you accumulate money to meet your goals.
- Compound interest will grow your savings even faster.
- Start early to give your savings as much time as possible to grow.
At the end of the module, you will find an Action plan. This is a tool that you can use to track your progress and take the next steps to manage your saving successfully in the future. Use the action plan as a roadmap for financial action!
- Date modified: