On the Health Canada Web site, each navigation section (listed on the left-hand side of the screen) has its own Contact Us page. To find contact information for topics other than Healthy Living, visit the Main Contact Us page.
Choose any of these topics for contact information:
- Assisted Human Reproduction
- Children and Adolescents
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy Living Strategy
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
- Physical Activity
- Safety and Injuries
- Sun Safety
- Tobacco and vaping
- Travel Health
- Women's Health
Assisted Human Reproduction
- For more information about assisted human reproduction, consult the Assisted Human Reproduction website.
Children and Adolescents
- For programs related to children's health and well-being, parenting, newborn care and pregnancy, contact the Division of Childhood and Adolescence of the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Consult the Canada Food Guide to Healthy Eating.
- For tips and tools on eating well and maintaining a healthy weight, consult Canada's Guide to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity.
- For most nutrition and healthy eating inquiries, contact the Office of Nutrition Policy and Promotion.
Healthy Living Strategy
- To obtain more details about the Integrated Pan-Canadian Healthy Living Strategy, consult the Healthy Living Strategy Web site or contact the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- For more information on mental health services, see the Public Health Agency of Canada's Mental Health services page.
- For more information on oral health, consult the Office of the Chief Dental Officer.
- Consult Canada 's Physical Activity Guides.
- For tips and tools on how to be active, consult Canada's Guide to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity.
- For any other information related to physical activity, please contact the Physical Activity Unit of the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Safety and Injuries
- For more information on product safety matters, please consult the Consumer Products Safety Contact Us page.
- For more resources or information related to seniors, see the Public Health Agency of Canada's Aging and Seniors page.
- To order a publication or obtain more information about sun safety, contact the Consumer and Clinical Radiation Protection Bureau.
Tobacco and vaping
- For more information on tobacco, please contact the Tobacco Control Directorate.
- Contact the Public Health Bureau for information about:
- Cruise Ship Inspection Program
- Passenger Train Inspection Program
- Flight Kitchen Food Safety Audit Program
- Ship Sanitation Certificate Program
- For information about recent disease outbreaks in other countries, consult the Travel Health Advisories published by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- For more information about Health Canada 's services and programs related to women's health, contact the Gender and Health Unit.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: