Third phase of the Chemicals Management Plan
The Government of Canada plans to assess and manage, where appropriate, the potential health and ecological risks associated with approximately 1,550 substances included in the third phase of the Chemicals Management Plan (CMP). A notice of intent for early stakeholder engagement was published in February 2016, and an announcement that applies to these substances was published in the Canada Gazette, Part I: Vol. 150, No. 25 – June 18, 2016.
- Substances addressed in the third phase of the Chemicals Management Plan – A-Z index
- Science approach documents
- Work plans
- Update notices
- Related resources
Substances addressed in the third phase of the Chemicals Management Plan – A-Z index
Get quick, easy access to information on substances addressed in the third phase by using this A to Z index.
Science approach documents
A science approach document (SciAD) provides a description of a scientific approach used to evaluate environmental or human health risk of substances, but does not propose a regulatory conclusion under section 64 of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 (CEPA 1999).
- Chemicals Management Plan Implementation Timetable at a Glance – 2016-2021
- Two-year Rolling Information Gathering Plan (2018-2020)
- Two-year Rolling Risk Assessment Publication Plan (2019-2021)
- Two-year Rolling Risk Assessment Publication Plan for the Remaining Existing Living Organisms to be Assessed under CEPA (2019-2021)
- Two-year Rolling Risk Management Activities and Consultations Schedule (2019-2021)
The following is a list of updates published in the Canada Gazette:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: