Registering a Pest Control Product under the Regulations for the Protection of Test Data
This information is provided to help Applicants who wish to make an application to register a new pest control product or amend a registration with reliance on a registrant's data. In order to aid Applicants, the following documents and pages are linked below:
- Pest Control Products Regulations: Sections 17.1 to 17.94 related to Data Protection.
- DIR2010-04: Guidelines for Reliance on Proprietary Data Under the Pest Control Products Regulations: Provides detailed guidelines to applicants on how the PMRA is administering sections 17.1 to 17.94 of the PCPR.
- Agreement for Data Protection under Section 66 of the Pest Control Products Act: Outlines the agreement that is entered into when an applicant wishes to rely on a registrant's compensable data in support of an application to register a generic product.
- Response to Comments Received on the Updated Consultation: Agreement for Data Protection under Section 66 of the Pest Control Products Act
- List of Products for which the Exclusive Use Period has Expired: Lists the Technical Grade Active Ingredients whose registration may no longer fall under the exclusive use period.
- Questions and Answers Answers to Common questions on the provision of the online lists mentioned above.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: