Understand the link between common products and radiation, such as cell phones, microwave ovens, hand-held lasers, tanning beds and Wi-Fi equipment.
Services and information
Get the facts on radiation, cell phones and cell phone towers. Also know the health risks and how to reduce them.
Discover how you are exposed to electric and magnetic fields. Also learn about potential health effects.
Explore the health effects of radiofrequency fields and guidelines that protect your safety.
Find information about radiation produced by Wi-Fi equipment. Also learn about Canada's exposure guidelines.
Know the health risks of using tanning beds and lamps. Also get safety tips on how to reduce your risk.
Locate information on radiation and microwave safety. Also learn how to minimize the risk of radiation exposure.
Understand the radiation risks of lasers for personal use.
Learn about common products and devices that give off low levels of radiation.
Find out about radiation produced by compact fluorescent lamps. Also get safety tips to reduce health risks.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Department of Justice Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Global Affairs Canada
- Health Canada
- National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces
- Public Safety Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Transport Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: