Extension of interim enforcement approach for federal, provincial and territorial COVID-19 testing initiatives
Medical Devices Compliance Program Bulletin, December 21, 2022
In the ongoing interest of public health, the Interim enforcement approach for federal, provincial and territorial COVID-19 testing initiatives will be extended until December 31, 2023.
Health Canada will review this enforcement approach and reserves the right to enforce the Food and Drugs Act, Regulations and Interim Orders if Health Canada identifies actual or potential risks to health and safety.
- Rapid tests for COVID-19 screening in the workplace
- Testing devices for COVID-19: Antigen testing devices
- Testing devices for COVID-19: Point-of-care and self-testing devices
- Interim guidance on the use of rapid antigen detection tests for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Guidance on Medical Device Establishment Licensing (GUI-0016)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: