ARCHIVED - Policies, directives, guidance and information bulletins for licensed producers of marijuana for medical purposes
Find detailed information on marijuana for medical purposes.
Policies and directives
Learn more about the policies and directives related to marijuana for medical purposes.
- Statement on Supreme Court of Canada Decision in R. v. Smith
- Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulatory Policy Statement
- Directive on Physical Requirements for Controlled Substances (Licensed Dealers Security)
- Directive on the Electronic Transmission of Information Under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
Obtain clarification on applying to become a licensed producer of marijuana for medical purposes, and expectations for compliance with certain aspects of the MMAR.
Find more information about marijuana for medical purposes.
To licensed producers and / or licensed producer applicants
- "Ready to Build" Letter and Readiness for a Pre-Licence Inspection
- Advertising Prohibitions on Marijuana
- Medical Documents
- Legal Sources of Starting Material
- Analytical Testing
- Pesticides Approved for Use on Marijuana for Medical Purposes
- Compliance with Local Laws
- Issuance of Licences to Produce Marijuana for Medical Purposes
- Amendments to the Narcotic Control Regulations and the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (Communication of Information)
- Licensed Producers' Reporting Requirements
- Security Clearances under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: