As part of its regulatory responsibility, Health Canada conducts consultations in the area of post-market surveillance. Participants' comments and ideas contribute to the development of strategic priorities for these programs, helping us define what they should strive to achieve in the short, medium and long-term.
- There are no current consultations
- Consultation on the draft guidance document: The Distinction Between Promotional and Non-promotional Messages and Activities for Health Products [2019-07-05]
- Consultation on Proposed Regulations Amending the Medical Devices Regulations (Post-market Surveillance) [2019-06-15]
- Consultation: Mandatory reporting of serious adverse drug reactions and medical device incidents by hospitals - Draft guidance document [2018-07-09]
- Issue Identification Paper - Mandatory Reporting of Serious Adverse Drug Reactions and Medical Device Incidents by Healthcare Institutions [2016-05-13]
- Consultation: Draft Guidance for Industry - Preparation and Submission of Summary Reports for Marketed Health Products [2016-02-18]
- Consultation on Health Product Transparency Initiatives [2016-01-25]
For more information on the past consultations, contact the Marketed Health Products Directorate.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: