Filing a Claim for Exemption

You need to file a claim if your product is a hazardous product within the meaning of the  Hazardous Products Regulations or a controlled product within the meaning of the  Controlled Product Regulations, if filing according to those regulations during the transition period and if any of the information required to be disclosed on the (material) safety data sheet ((M)SDS) or label, is considered to be confidential business information.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: