Completing and Submitting Your Claim
For Health Canada to register and review your claim for exemption, you need to:
- Send the (material) safety data sheets ((M)SDS) and label(s) (if applicable) associated with your claim;
- Complete all parts of the following forms:
- the Claim for Exemption Form; and
- the Payment Authorization Form (when payment is by credit card)
- and provide the applicable fee via cheque, credit card or money order.
The forms may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com.
Claimants can submit confidential or claim related documents (except fee payment by cheque/money order) by using the Secure Document Exchange (SDX) portal.
If you are submitting a fee payment (cheque/money order) or you are unable to submit electronically, please contact the Claims Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: