Completing and Submitting Your Claim
For Health Canada to register and review your claim for exemption, you need to:
- Send the (material) safety data sheets ((M)SDS) and label(s) (if applicable) associated with your claim;
- Complete all parts of the following forms:
- the Claim for Exemption Form; and
- the Payment Authorization Form (when payment is by credit card)
- and provide the applicable fee via cheque, credit card or money order.
The forms may be obtained by sending an email to WHMIS-SIMDUT.email@example.com.
Claims can be submitted either by courier or registered mail to the following address:
Health Canada, Healthy Environments and Consumer Safety Branch
Workplace Hazardous Materials Bureau
269 Laurier Avenue West, 8th Floor (4908B)
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0K9
On-line claims submission is available via our Secure Document Exchange.
For more information, please contact the Claims Registrar at WHMIS-SIMDUT.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: