Express Entry – Information for authorized immigration representatives
Note: As an authorized representative, you must complete or update your clients’ Express Entry profiles or applications for permanent residence in the IRCC Portal for authorized paid representatives. You must not use your client’s GCKey and your account.
Questions about Express Entry?
- Our website has a complete outline of how Express Entry works, including how to complete a profile, gather documents, get an Invitation to Apply and complete an electronic application for permanent residence, as well as Frequently Asked Questions from the Express Entry system launch.
- The online Help Centre has useful questions and answers about Express Entry.
- Program Delivery Instructions contain the policy, procedures and guidance used by our staff to process applications.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
If you have been unable to find the answer to your question you can use one of these options to contact us:
- for case-specific or technical questions, please use this Web form
- for general questions, use the Immigration Representatives mailbox
Using one of these two options will ensure you get a timely and accurate response. We review each enquiry and assigns it for action based on the type of issue and the urgency of the request.
Not using one of these options, or asking the same question in more than one place, will make it more difficult for us to answer your question quickly.
Any questions sent directly to our staff will not be answered and will be returned with a request that you redirect your question to the one of the above options.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: