Issues with fee payment receipts in the Employer Portal
The fee payment receipt isn’t showing up in your account messages. This problem is temporary and will be resolved as soon as possible. For now, you should print the payment confirmation on the Moneris page.
The Employer Portal is for employers who hire temporary workers through the International Mobility Program (IMP). It lets employers submit offers of employment for temporary workers who don’t need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Some employers don’t need to submit an offer of employment in the Employer Portal or pay the employer compliance fee. Find out if you are exempt.
Read the following before using the Employer Portal:
- Employer Portal enrolment guide – how to enrol in the Employer Portal
- Employer Portal user guide – how to use the Employer Portal (for employers and their representatives)
- Frequently asked questions about hiring temporary workers
Was this video useful?
This online service will be unavailable from 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday August 20, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Sign in trouble: system updates can cause minor technical issues. If you are having trouble signing in, clear your browser cache and try again.
If you are still having trouble, send us an email. Include a detailed description of the problem you are having and the steps you have taken to fix it. Include a screenshot showing the problem or the error message you are getting. This will help us understand the issue better.
In most cases, we will respond within 5 business days. If we can’t solve the issue, we will help you submit your offer of employment another way.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: