The Employer Portal is for employers who hire temporary workers through the International Mobility Program. It lets employers submit offers of employment for temporary workers who don’t need a Labour Market Impact Assessment. Some employers don’t need to submit an offer of employment in the Employer Portal or pay the employer compliance fee. Find out if you’re exempt
Issues with fee payment receipts in the Employer Portal
The fee payment receipt isn’t showing up in your account messages. This problem is temporary and will be resolved as soon as possible. For now, you should print the payment confirmation on the Moneris page.
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Use a Sign-In Partner
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners.
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Guides and resources
Read the following before using the Employer Portal:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: