Program delivery update: Electronic travel authorization requirements for study and work permit renewals – December 22, 2017
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by IRCC staff. It is posted on the department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
The program delivery instructions on temporary residents have been updated to provide guidance on the issuance of electronic travel authorizations with study and work permit renewals.
- Temporary resident visa and electronic travel authorization applications: Fees
- Foreign workers: Eligibility and admissibility – Conditions including validity period
- Terms and definitions related to temporary residents
- Study permits: Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
- Study permits: Who needs a study permit
- Study permits: Final decisions
- Study permits: Making an application
- Steps to determine work and assessment of work permit applications
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program and International Mobility Program: Persons who may apply at a port of entry
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: