Program delivery update: COVID-19 – Removing all students COVID-19 program delivery instructions (PDIs)
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by IRCC staff. It is posted on the department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
December 23, 2022
All the program delivery instructions (PDIs) related to students and COVID-19 were removed following the Government of Canada announcement about the removal of all COVID-19 entry restrictions, as well as testing, quarantine and isolation requirements for anyone entering Canada, effective October 1, 2022. The information in those PDI’s that is still up to date has been or will be included in the regular PDIs.
- Work related to a research, educational or training program – exemption codes C31, C32 and C33 (International Mobility Program)
- Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP)
- Study permits: Other considerations
- Study permits: Working on campus
- Students – Eligibility: COVID-19 program delivery
- Students – Processing: COVID-19 program delivery
- Students – Work: COVID-19 program delivery
- Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP): COVID-19 program delivery
- Students – Travel to Canada: COVID-19 program delivery
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: