Application for permanent residence - Caring for children class
You need to give your biometrics
You now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) when you apply for permanent residence if you are from Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
Find out who needs to give biometrics.
This application package includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5799] (PDF, 381.35KB) August 2018
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 553.83KB) November 2018
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 424.19KB) November 2018
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 776.39KB) December 2012
- Schedule 15 – Caring for children class (PDF, 1.39MB) November 2014
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570KB) September 2018
- Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562) (PDF, 1.76MB)
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31KB) September 2015
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5797]
How to use this application package
Read the instruction guide to help you fill out your application.
- Filling out the form on a computer is easier than filling it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down your application.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click on the link and select "Save Target As…." You can also find out more about downloading files in the Help Centre.
Fill out, validate, print, sign and date your application forms.
To make sure you submit all the pages:
Click the “Validate” button. This button is at the top and bottom of the form.
Note: Validate the form before you print it. This will help make sure you have answered all the questions. It will help avoid delays in processing your application.
- A last page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- for best results:
- print on white, bond-quality, non-glossy paper
- use a laser printer
- Place the barcode page on top of your package. If you have more than one package, place a separate barcode page on each one.
Use the Document Checklist (IMM 5722) (PDF, 362.64KB) to make sure you include all the other forms and documents you need.
Pay the fees.
Pay the fees.
Visit the Pay your fees page to learn about which payment methods we accept.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: