Application to Resume Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Armed Forces
Important: If your application is incomplete or missing information, it will be returned to you.
This application package includes:
- Application to Resume Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Armed Forces [CIT 0534] (PDF, 2.06MB) August 2018
- Citizenship Photo Specifications
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31KB) September 2015
- Instruction Guide [CIT 0533]
Ensure you use the current version of the forms. Older versions will not be accepted.
This application is for:
- A person who was previously a Canadian citizen, other than a person whose citizenship was revoked under the former or current Act, and who wishes to resume citizenship as a member of the Canadian Armed Forces.
If you had Canadian citizenship and it was revoked under the Canadian Citizenship Act or under the current Act you must use the Application for Canadian Citizenship under subsection 5(1) Adults or the Application for Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Armed Forces (CIT 0534).
Note: If you were released other than honourably from the Canadian Armed Forces, you are not eligible to apply under the Canadian Armed Forces application form.
- Read your instruction guide and download your application forms.
- Complete, sign and date your application forms.
- Pay the fees. The fee is not refundable. Check the Fee Schedule for Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Mail your fully completed application to the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: