Use of a Representative

This application package includes:

Use this form if you want to name a representative (such as an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) to do business with us for you.

If you have already named a representative, you can also use this form to cancel that choice.

Where to send your form

If you have not yet sent your citizenship, immigration or other application, send this form along with it to the office listed in your application package or upload it electronically.

If you have already sent your application, send this form to the office where you sent your original application or send it electronically through IRCC Web Form.

Read the Instruction Guide to fill out your application forms.

  • Read the Instruction Guide and download the application forms.
  • Fill out, sign and date your application forms.
  • Pay the fees.
  • Mail your completed application.


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: