Using an immigration and citizenship representative

Find out how to use a representative to help with your immigration or citizenship application. If you are a representative, learn how to use our online portal to do business for your clients.

This doesn’t apply to passport applications.

We announced proposed changes to strengthen the regulation of immigration and citizenship consultants. We’re protecting vulnerable newcomers who want to use the services of consultants. Find out more


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: