Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot – Direct to permanent residence category: About the process

If you already have 12 months of qualifying work experience, you and your family members may be eligible to apply for permanent residence through the Home Child Care Provider Pilot or the Home Support Worker Pilot. When you apply, you need to include documents to prove you have enough qualifying work experience.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: