Express Entry rounds of invitations
New deadline to complete your permanent resident application
The deadline to submit your application for permanent residence is now 60 days.
- If you were invited to apply before June 26, 2018, you still have 90 days to complete your application.
- If you’re invited to apply after June 26, 2018, you’ll have 60 days to complete your application.
We rank candidates in the pool using a points-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). We select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residence.
Each invitation round has a set of instructions that are:
- posted online at the time of the invitation round
- used by the Express Entry system to invite candidates from the pool
The instructions include:
- the date and time of the invitation round
- the number of candidates that will get an invitation to apply
- which immigration program(s) are included in the round (some invitation rounds may only invite candidates for 1 program, for example only from Federal Skilled Trades)
Check your score and then use this information to see how likely you are to get an invitation in the next round.
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – July 11, 2018
No program specified
Number of invitations issued: 3,750Footnote *
Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,750th or above
Date and time of round: July 11, 2018 at 12:09:46 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 442
Tie-breaking rule: June 26, 2018 at 13:18:55 UTC
- If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
- Footnote *
Candidates from the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Program were eligible for this round of invitations.
|CRS Score Range||Number of Candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.
Top questions about Express Entry profiles
- What do I do if I lost my GCKey username or password?
- What do you mean by Primary Occupation?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- My personal reference code is not working. What should I do?
- Where can I find my Express Entry profile number and/or Job Seeker validation code?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: