Apply for permanent residence: Express Entry
If you’re having technical problems because of NOC 2021
Some people are currently having technical problems with their account when
- updating their Express Entry profiles with the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 codes
- applying through Express Entry with NOC 2021 codes
We’re working on a solution. If you’re having technical problems because of NOC 2021, use our web form to let us know. Choose “Technical difficulties” under “Type of application/enquiry”.
Make sure to include
- the problem you’re having
- what you did when the problem happened
- your email address
- your unique client identifier and your application number, if available
Before you apply for permanent residence
You can only apply for permanent residence through Express Entry if you’ve received an invitation to apply.
Once you have your invitation to apply
Your Express Entry invitation to apply is valid for 60 days only. You should start filling out the online form right away so that you can get all the information and documents you need before your invitation expires.
Follow these steps to fill out the online form:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the link to apply for permanent residence under Express Entry.
When filling out the form:
- Make sure you submit all of the required documents.
- All of your answers must be complete and true.
- Make sure all the mandatory fields are completed, or you won’t be able to submit your application.
- You can save your information on the form and go back as often as you need to.
For your application: $1,365
Include your spouse: $1,365
Include a dependent child: $230
These fees increased on April 30, 2022. Find out more.
Processing time ?
You may need to give biometrics with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: