Apply for permanent residence: Express Entry
New application deadline
If you receive an invitation to apply on or after June 29, 2021, you must submit your application for permanent residence within 60 days.
Before you apply for permanent residence
You can only apply for permanent residence through Express Entry if you’ve received an invitation to apply.
Once you have your invitation to apply
There have been some changes to the way we process applications because of COVID-19. Find out how you’re affected.
Your Express Entry invitation to apply is valid for 60 days only. You should start filling out the online form right away so that you can get all the information and documents you need before your invitation expires.
Follow these steps to fill out the online form:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the link to apply for permanent residence under Express Entry.
When filling out the form:
- Make sure you submit all of the required documents.
- All of your answers must be complete and true.
- Make sure all the mandatory fields are completed, or you won’t be able to submit your application.
- You can save your information on the form and go back as often as you need to.
For your application: $1,365
Include your spouse: $1,365
Include a dependent child: $230
These fees increased on April 30, 2022. Find out more.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: