Apply for permanent residence: Express Entry
Have you been invited to apply?
You can only apply for permanent residence through Express Entry if you’ve received an invitation to apply.
Your Express Entry invitation to apply is valid for 60 days only. You should start filling out the online form right away so that you can get all the information and documents you need before your invitation expires.
Follow these steps to fill out the online form to apply for permanent residence:
- sign in to your account
- click the link to apply for permanent residence under Express Entry
When filling out the form:
- all of your answers must be complete and true
- make sure all the mandatory fields are completed or you won’t be able to submit your application
- you can save your information on the form and go back as often as you need to
Top questions about Express Entry
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- I have a job offer but the system says I need to register in Job Bank. Why?
- I am working in Canada on a valid work permit. Does this count as a job offer?
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: