Blended Visa Office-Referred Program: Who can apply

You must be part of a group to sponsor a refugee

You can’t sponsor a refugee on your own. You must be part of 1 of the following groups in Canada.

Sponsorship agreement holders

Sponsorship agreement holders (SAH) sign agreements to sponsor and support refugees when they come to Canada.

As a SAH, you can also work with other groups in the community to sponsor refugees under your agreement. These groups are called “Constituent Groups.”

Groups of Five

Groups of Five (G5) are groups of 5 or more Canadian citizens or permanent residents who sponsor refugees and help them settle in their communities.

Community Sponsors

Community Sponsors are organizations, associations or corporations that sponsor refugees to come to Canada.

How to find a group

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: