The Government of Canada is working hard to enhance the role of Parliament and the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, their government and public sector officials to account.
To this end, the Government announced the mandatory publication on departmental websites of travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials; contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10 000 (with only limited exceptions such as national security); the reclassification of positions; and, grants and contributions awards. Departments must also make available all reports for audits and evaluations that they perform.
- Report on Plans and Priorities, 2016-2017
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- Disclosure of Contracts over $10,000
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
- Disclosure of Grants and Contributions Awards Over $25,000
Polar Knowledge Canada does not make grants and contributions over $25,000 and consequently has nothing to report in this regard.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: