Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: For health professionals
Key publications and reports
These resources are for health and allied professionals interested in more information about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
- Canadian Medical Association Journal: 'Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: A Guideline for Diagnosis Across the Lifespan'
- Canadian Association of Paediatric Health Centres: National screening toolkit for those (0-18) identified and potentially affected by FASD
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Prevention: Canadian Perspectives
- Journal of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada: 'Alcohol Use and Pregnancy Consensus Clinical Guidelines'
- American Academy of Pediatrics: 'Prevalence and Characteristics of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders'
- Prevalence and epidemiologic characteristics of FASD from various research methods with an emphasis on recent in-school studies
- Incidence and Prevalence of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder by Sex and Age Group in Alberta, Canada
- World Health Organization International Study on the Prevalence of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Canadian Component 2018
- Kids Brain Health Network
- Canadian Paediatric Society
- FASD and the Justice System
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada: Alcohol and Pregnancy
- The Lancet: 'Comorbidity of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis'
- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada: Alcohol Use and Pregnancy Consensus Clinical Guidelines
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: