Learn about family violence
These pages provide information about family violence in Canada. Learn about the types, rates and impacts of family violence, as well as how it can be addressed. The information can be downloaded into PDF documents, should you wish to print them.
- What is family violence?
- Family violence: how big is the problem in Canada?
- The health and social impacts of family violence
- The economic burden of family violence in Canada
- Approaches to prevent and respond to family violence
- What puts families at risk of violence and what helps protect them?
- How men and boys can help stop family violence
- How everyone can help prevent and respond to family violence
Snapshot of Family Violence in Canada
Public Health Agency of Canada
The Public Health Agency of Canada has released a new infographic on the prevalence, rates and health impacts of family violence in Canada. A Snapshot of Family Violence in Canada provides you with a quick overview and can be shared and printed for a wide range of audiences.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: