- To get help for yourself or for someone you know, please visit our FIND SUPPORT page for information on where to seek assistance in your community
- Social and welfare services in Canada are operated under provincial or territorial legislation with a few exceptions. The responsibility for provision of services rests with the provincial and territorial governments.
- The Stop Family Violence is a centre for information on the prevention of violence and abuse within the family. It does not provide direct social services, legal advice or counselling support
- The Family Violence Prevention Resource Centre has been developed as an information inventory of current and reliable online resources.
- Content from external resources is not officially endorsed by the Stop Family Violence.
- The NCFV is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information.
The NCFV respects the Official Languages Act and relevant Treasury Board policies, and is committed to ensuring all information on this site is available in both French and English. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources is available only in the language in which it was created.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: