Stop the spread of the flu and COVID-19
This year, it’s especially important to help keep our communities healthy.
Protect yourself and those around you.
- Get your flu shot. Protect yourself, your family and community from getting and spreading the flu.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Keep practicing physical distancing.
- Wear a mask or face covering if you cannot physical distance.
- Stay home and away from others if you’re feeling ill.
It can be hard to tell the difference between symptoms of the flu and COVID-19. If you have symptoms, isolate yourself from others, and call your healthcare provider or local public health.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: