Information for hiring managers
- Staffing and Assessment Services – Integrated staffing and assessment solutions for federal departments and agencies.
- Guides and Tools for Hiring
- Structured Interviewing: How to design and conduct structured interviews for an appointment process – Benefit from the time and effort invested in interviewing candidates.
- Structured Reference Checking – Verify qualifications and predict job success.
- Priority Entitlements and Administration – Retain skilled employees and help in meeting your organization’s obligations in work force adjustment.
- Participating in Informal Discussion – Improve communication and increase the efficiency of the appointment process.
- Selection for Retention and Lay-Off
- Post-Secondary General Inventory – Hire university and college graduates into a range of jobs within the federal government.
- Political Activities – Balancing the right of a federal public servant to engage in political activities with the principle of an impartial public service.
- Safeguarding Non-partisanship in the public service
- Employment Equity in the appointment process – Building a representative public service.
- Veterans Hiring Act – Important information for hiring managers and the human resources community about the changes to the PSEA and what they mean for staffing.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: