Contact the Minister

The Minister appreciates receiving comments from visitors to her site. We assure you that your comments will be carefully considered and discussed with the Minister.

Please do not send confidential information such as your social insurance number or your birth date. If you are concerned about your personal tax situation, send your correspondence to the following address:

The Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, P.C., M.P.
Minister of National Revenue
7th Floor
555 MacKenzie Avenue
Ottawa ON  K1A 0L5

Send your comments

If you want to discuss a specific tax situation or file a complaint, use one of the following CRA communication channels:

  • individual income tax enquiries line, 1-800-959-8281
  • business and self-employed individuals enquiries line, 1-800-959-5525
  • service complaints webpage,

Frequently asked questions

We answer many frequently asked questions at

Service complaints

If you are not satisfied with the way the CRA handled your service-related complaint, call the Office of the Taxpayers’ Ombudsman at 1-866-586-3839 or visit

Important notice

Information that you send us is not secure while it is in transit. Neither the Minister nor the Canada Revenue Agency is liable for damage caused if you submit confidential information.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Privacy statement

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: