Contact the Minister of National Revenue
The Minister appreciates receiving comments, suggestions, or complaints from taxpayers.
Before you start
- If you are looking for general information or want to discuss a specific tax situation, see the categories on our Contact us page.
- If you have a service issue, you can file a complaint.
- If you are writing about the tax affairs of another individual, you will need prior authorization to act as their representative:
- Online: Sign in to My Account and select the Authorize representative(s) service.
- By mail: Complete and send us Form AUT-01, Authorize Representative for Offline Access.
How to contact the minister
If you are including personal or confidential tax information, it is preferable to contact the minister by mail.
- Write to the minister
- By mail:
Send a letter to the minister
The Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, P.C., M.P.
Minister of National Revenue
555 Mackenzie Avenue
Ottawa ON K1A 0L5
- Media enquiries:
Contact the Office of the Minister of National Revenue
Director of Communications
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: