Complaints, objections, appeals, disputes, and relief measures

File a complaint, file an objection or CPP/EI appeal, confirm objections timelines, file an appeal to the Court or apply for taxpayer relief. For information on the tax implications of Phoenix payroll issues, go to FAQ.

Services and information

Make a service complaint

You are not satisfied with the service you received.

Reprisal Complaints

You believe you have experienced reprisal.

File an objection

Dispute an assessment or a determination, or appeal a CPP/EI decision.

Processing times and complexity levels

For income tax and GST/HST objections.

Taxpayer relief provisions

Request penalty or interest relief, or a refund or reduction beyond 3 years; submit late, amended or revoked election.

File an appeal to the Court

Appeal the CRA's decision on your objection or your CPP/EI appeal to the Court. 


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: