Contact the Canada Revenue Agency’s Employee Assistance Program
(For CRA employees and eligible family members only)
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is committed to promoting, fostering, and maintaining the well-being of its diverse employee population. Recognizing that employees may experience a variety of issues that can impact their well-being and/or their job performance, the CRA encourages them to seek help at an early stage.
To that end, the CRA makes available an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides confidential assistance and short-term counselling to employees and their eligible family members, through two access points:
1. Homewood Health:
Phone number 1-800-663-1142
Teletypewriter (TTY) for the hearing impaired 1-888-384-1152
Hours Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
2. Regional EAP Coordinator-counsellors:
(Contact information is available from the CRA intranet site only - InfoZone)
Hours Available during regular business hours
For general questions about the EAP at the CRA or if you don’t have access to InfoZone, please send an email to the National EAP Office at HREAPG@cra-arc.gc.ca.
What to expect from CRA’s EAP
Qualified mental health professionals will:
- Assess your individual concern and determine if it can be resolved within the limits of a short term counselling model or if services outside the EAP could better assist you;
- Provide counselling when appropriate, including wellness related information or referrals to complement the support plan;
- Offer critical incident stress management services to individuals and teams who have experienced a traumatic incident; and
- Provide other services based on identified needs.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: