Budget 2017 - Building a Strong Middle Class
The following questions and answers are based on proposed measures that were announced in the 2017 budget on March 22, 2017. Please note that these measures will not become law until they have received Royal Assent.
The CRA will continue to communicate tax changes through its Web site, its forms and publications, its phone enquiries services and other communication channels, as the information becomes available.
In the meantime, please consult the Web site of the Department of Finance Canada to find out more.
CRA 2017 Budget News
- Consolidation of Caregiver Credits
- Medical Expenses Tax Credit - Reproductive Technologies
- Disability Tax Credit - Nurse Practitioners
- Tuition Tax Credit
- Home Relocation Loans Deduction
- Public Transit Tax Credit
- Allowances for Members of Legislative Assemblies and Certain Municipal Officers
- Electronic Distribution of T4 Information Slips
- Registered Disability Savings Plans (RDSP) and Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP) - Anti-avoidance Rules
- Billed-basis Accounting
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: